Stevenage Football Club is seeking to appoint a Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) ahead of the 2021/22 season...
The position is an EFL requirement, and is integral to the relationship between the Club and its supporters, with the SLO being the primary point of contact for supporters to engage with the Club.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Being the first point of contact for supporters and fan groups regarding queries, issues and complaints, communicating via email, telephone, social media and face-to-face and ensuring a first-class customer service is always provided.
- Liaising with Club staff to ensure all supporter issues are resolved.
- Maintaining and making improvements to the club’s numerous fan guides, including the Supporter Charter.
- Supporting and communicating regularly with the Club’s Disability Supporter Liaison Officer.
- Being a liaison on matchdays to help supporters with wayfinding and any potential enquiries and issues.
- Liaising with fellow SLOs and DSLOs and external organisations to share best practice.
- Developing and enhancing the Junior Membership Scheme in partnership with Stevenage FC Foundation.
- Assisting fan engagement initiatives and continually striving to improve the matchday experience for all – specifically the operation of the Family Stand and Kids Zone in partnership with Stevenage FC Foundation.
Interested individuals should send a letter outlining their suitability for the role to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 18th June.
Should you wish to obtain further information regarding the role please contact the current SLO Matt Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.