Stevenage Football Club are looking for a Media & Marketing Executive to join the team...
The successful applicant will work closely to the Head of Media & Marketing in order to assist with written, design and video content for the Club's Official Website, Social Media channels, Digital Matchday Programme, and Email Marketing campaigns.
This role includes creating engaging content relative to Stevenage FC for the Club's digital channels, including text, graphic and video media. The chosen candidate will also support with the promotion, coverage and review of the Club's weekly fixtures, as well as contributing to revenue generation of the Club's digital assets.
The ideal candidate must be hardworking, adaptive, creative, confident and willing to learn and develop within the role.
- Hours: 40 hours per week including attendance at all first team fixtures and ad-hoc events where required.
- Salary: Dependant on experience.
- Location: Based at Stevenage Football Club Offices located at The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage, Herts, SG2 8RH, with occasional duties from time to time at the Club’s First Team Training Ground and Academy.
- Develop creative and engaging content for the Club’s website and social media channels, including text, graphic and video media.
- Assist with the production of the Club’s Interactive Digital Matchday Programme.
- Support with the promotion, coverage and review of the Club’s fixtures.
- Provide support, exposure and promotion of the Club’s day to day activities across all departments, as well as its Official Charity Stevenage FC Foundation.
- Lead on the development of the Club’s video content, identifying new themes and mediums.
- Support the revenue generation of the Club’s digital assets.
- Deputise when required for the Head of Marketing & Media.
- High level of social media, content creation and creative writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines in unsociable hours.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro).
- IT skills to include the ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills.
- Accurate timekeeping skills.
Stevenage FC are equal opportunity employers and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For further information and details of the role, please click here to read the Job Description.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter, plus any relevant examples of work to Alfie Dinsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.