We need our town. We need our community. We need you. We’re all together for Stevenage, and #TogetherForBoro…
Stevenage Football Club is calling out for supporters, residents, grassroots clubs and local businesses to show their support for the town and get behind the team with three final home games of the season to play.
With three crucial games left to play in SG2, we need you now more than ever to make The Lamex Stadium a fortress.
April remains a critical month for Boro, taking on Rochdale and Tranmere Rovers at home and Scunthorpe United and Carlisle United on the road - before the visit of Salford City on the final day in May.
- Fri 15 April: Rochdale (H)
- Mon 18 April: Scunthorpe United (A)
- Sat 23 April: Tranmere Rovers (H)
- Sat 30 April: Carlisle United (A)
- Sat 7 May: Salford City (H)
The Club has invited over 900 local grassroots clubs and organisations to our final three home games with free tickets as part of our Matchday Experiences scheme, as well as inviting Key Employers of the community with discounted tickets for staff members.
- For information on Matchday Experiences for your grassroots club or organisation, click here.
Buy online at www.borotickets.co.uk or from the Club Shop (open Thursdays & Fridays 10am-5pm) for cheaper tickets prices, or from the North Stand kick-off from midday on home matchdays.
|Adult OIA:||Adult MIP:||Conc OIA:||Conc MIP:||U18 OIA:||U18 MIP:||U12 OAI:||U12 MIP:|
All tickets must be purchased before reaching the Digital Turnstiles. Key: OIA = 'Online/In-Advance'. MIP = 'Matchday/In-Person'. For Age Category information, click here.
When purchasing your tickets online from www.borotickets.co.uk, supporters have the following options:
- E-Ticket: Once paid, supporters receive an email with their Ticket QR Code which they can either print at home or scan using their mobile device.
- E-Ticket SMS: Once paid, supporters will receive a text message (10p cost) to get a SMS text message with link to tickets sent direct to their phone.
- Delivery: Once paid, supporters will receive their tickets in the post via Royal Mail. Please note, this option will be removed 72 hours before kick-off of the fixture.