Stevenage Football Club Academy is seeking to appoint a Head of Education to join the team at Shephalbury Sports Academy...
Key duties will include the following:
- Lead the tutoring of the qualifications through planned lessons, ensuring these are engaging, creative and in line with our quality assurance process.
- Inspire and ensure that every young person that goes through the coaching programme with us will have an opportunity to thrive and succeed.
- Mark and assess work of the learners and where necessary assist those who need extra support by delivering small group work.
- Support the participation, retention and progression of learners in their courses and to encourage learners to pursue further education, training or employment on finishing the course.
- Ensure any concerns or success stories are highlighted and managed.
Please click here for a Full Job Description.
Stevenage Football Club is committed to be an equal opportunities provider and welcomes applicants from all members of the community. Should you require assistance with your application please contact the Club in advance of your submission.
Receive a refund or your Walsall ticket when you purchase a 2021/22 Half Season Ticket from the Stevenage FC Club Shop.