Supporters Association Membership for the 2019/20 Season is open...
- Adult – £15.00
- Senior citizens, unemployed, and disabled people – £10.00
- Full time students & under 18s – £10.00
- Junior Boro (under 16s) – £5.00
- Family membership* – £30.00
- Baby Boro (under 5) – FREE
*Family membership includes up to two adults and six under 18s.
- Reduction in away travel costs (Average saving of £5 per away trip)
- Match Day ticket draw
- Personal identification card
- 10% discount at the Stevenage F.C. Club Shop (excludes all sale items.)
- Retailer Discount – click here for more information
- Ticket priority for cup matches
- SA E-Newsletter(s)
- Ticket discounts for the North Stand
- Email updates
Junior Boro (Under 16’s) Benefits:
- All of the above, plus:
- Birthday card
- Loyal Supporters Award
- Opportunity to be a mascot
- Match day vouchers – Extra Club Shop Discount and Tea Bar voucher
- Visit our online store.
- Select the appropriate membership level and add it to your basket.
- Follow the on screen instructions to checkout.
- Once payment is accepted, we will contact you to confirm your membership number and request a photograph for your membership ca. (To update your photo please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note:- There is a 75p charge for Memberships via our online store. This is to cover associated transaction costs for online payments.
Join/renew by post:
- Download the application form
- Complete the application form, attach a portrait photograph and return your application form to the Boro Shop or an SA information point or by post to Supporters Association Secretary, C/o Stevenage Football Club, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage SG2 8RH
The purpose of the Supporters Association is to provide resources and funds to Stevenage Football Club, give benefits to the members and to enhance communication between the Club and its supporters.
The SA is not conducted for profit and each season surplus funds are passed to the Club in exchange for shares in Stevenage FC. To date the SA have transferred over £300,000 to the Club.
Prior to becoming a Limited Company in 1994, Stevenage FC was run by a Management Committee of volunteers under the Chairmanship of Ken Vale, a Stevenage Borough Councillor. In June 1994, two of the original Management Committee, Keith Berners, and Mervyn Stokes-Geddes (SA Secretary) became the founder members of the SFC Supporters Association.