2017/2018 Membership Now Open!
The SA are now accepting applications to renew or join the SA for next season.
- Adults: £15
- Senior Citizens & Under 18s: £9
- Under 16s: £6
- Under 5s: Free
- Family Membership: £30 (Up to two Adults & six U18s)
- Reduction in travel costs with SA Coach.
- Free Match Day Ticket Draw.
- Personal Identification Card.
- 10% Discount at the Club Shop.
- Expansive Retailer Discount - Click here for more.
- Cup Ticket Priority.
- Supporters Association E-Newsletters.
Junior Boro (Under 16s) all of the above plus:
- Birthday Cards for all U14s.
- Opportunity to earn a Loyal Supporters Award.
- Chance to be a Mascot.
How to Join:
- Take a completed application form and passport style photo (if a new member) with payment to the Club Shop at the Lamex Stadium, Stevenage. For existing members, we will use the photo we hold of you on file, unless you prefer to submit a replacement photograph.
- Mail a completed form to the shop, together with your remittance, and recent photograph if a new member (1 per member), with name(s) recorded on the reverse side. Mail for the attention of Supporters Association Secretary, C/o Stevenage Football Club, The Lamex Stadium, Broadhall Way, Stevenage SG2 8RH
- Visit the SA Website and join online.
Membership cards will be mailed out during June, and a new FREE SA pin badge will available from 1st July from the Club Shop.
Members who join or renew before 30th June 2017 will be entered into a prize draw for a £40 Club shop voucher, or tickets for our opening L2 fixture.
The purpose of the Supporters Association is to provide resources and funds to Stevenage Football Club, give benefits to the members and to enhance communication between the Club and its supporters.
The SA is not conducted for profit and each season surplus funds are passed to the Club in exchange for shares in Stevenage FC. To date the SA have transferred over £300,000 to the Club.
Prior to becoming a Limited Company in 1994, Stevenage FC was run by a Management Committee of volunteers under the Chairmanship of Ken Vale, a Stevenage Borough Councillor. In June 1994, two of the original Management Committee, Keith Berners, and Mervyn Stokes-Geddes (SA Secretary) became the founder members of the SFC Supporters Association.