Stevenage FC is delighted to announce matchday prices for 2018/2019...
A number of changes have been put into effect with the key headline being a ‘one price’ policy for Adults and Concessions* in the East Terrace. The new £15 entry fee represents a 25% discount on last season’s matchday prices for Adults and a 16% discount for Concessions.
Advance prices are now a thing of the past too, although advance booking is very much here to stay.
We have simplified the ticket buying process so it doesn’t matter whether you buy in-advance or on the day of the game, but new software being introduced during next season will make turnstile entry fast and simple with pre-purchased tickets.
Come as a family? Family ticket packages have also been slashed in price and are now extended to the East Terrace.
Please note, family tickets must be bought from the club shop/ticket office, not on the turnstiles.
|Adult||Concession||U18||U12||Family of 3 (1 Adult & 2 U12s)||Family of 4 (2 Adults & 2 U12s)|
Age categories have been slimmed down too so it no longer feels like a maths test when trying to buy your ticket. You either fall into the category of Adult, Concession, U18 or U12.
In even more great news, Supporters Association members will be able to save money off match tickets during 2018/2019 in the soon-to-be-built new North Stand, which is now scheduled for opening in October this year. More details to follow in due course.
*Concessions: 60s & over, members armed or emergrency services with valid ID, students with valid ID & ambulant disabled persons.
How to buy tickets at Stevenage FC...
- Online at www.borotickets.co.uk.
- In person from the club shop, which is open on a Tuesday (10am-5pm), Wednesday (12pm-6pm), Thursday (10am-5pm), Friday (10am-5pm) and Saturday (12pm-3pm - matchdays only).
- By telephone - call us on 01438 223223 during the above hours and our club shop staff will be able to assist.
- From the ticket office on the day of a game (open from midday for a Saturday home match and from 5pm for a midweek home match). This is also where tickets bought online for collection can be collected from.
- On the turnstiles on the day of the game
Tickets for away fans at the Lamex Stadium are sent out to the visiting team approximately a month before the fixture takes place.
In most cases, supporters should buy through the visiting club but depending on the allocation taken, visiting fans may also be able to buy from borotickets.co.uk.
Click the fixture, select "away supporter" and choose your ticket from the South Stand section.
Unless the full allocation of 1390 away tickets have been sold ahead of the game, visiting fans can also buy their tickets on the day at matchday prices from either the Ticket Office or South Stand Turnstiles.