2021/22 Match Tickets...
Supporters who purchase Online or In-Advance of a match, will qualify for cheaper, ‘Online/In-Advance' prices. Those purchasing in-person on the day of the match (Via the Ticket Offices) will be subject to 'Matchday/In-Person' prices.
Supporters can save money on their Match Ticket by purchasing their tickets in-advance or online. Online tickets will available up until kick-off on Matchday, meaning supporters will be able to purchase and gain access via their digital device, within the vicinity of the stadium.
For those supporters who may not have access to digital devices, advance tickets will also be available from the Club Shop in advance of a matchday.
|Adult OIA:||Adult MIP:||Conc OIA:||Conc MIP:||U18 OIA:||U18 MIP:||U12 OAI:||U12 MIP:|
Key: OIA = 'Online/In-Advance'. MIP = 'Matchday/In-Person'
In addition, tickets for the Club’s first Sky Bet League Two game of the season against Barrow on 7th August and Port Vale on 21st August are also now available to purchase online at www.borotickets.co.uk.
When purchasing your tickets online from www.borotickets.co.uk, supporters have the following options:
- E-Ticket: Once paid, supporters receive an email with their Ticket QR Code which they can either print at home or scan using their mobile device.
- E-Ticket SMS: Once paid, supporters will receive a text message (10p cost) to get a SMS text message with link to tickets sent direct to their phone.
- Delivery: Once paid, supporters will receive their tickets in the post via Royal Mail.
The age of applicants on 1st August 2021 will determine discount qualification for ticket(s), categories are defined as follows:
- Adult - Born on or between 01/08/62 – 01/08/2003 (18-59).
- Concessions - Disabled (Proof of medium–high living disability allowance or equivalent PIP Award), Students with valid ID Card, 60 & over – Born on or before 31/07/1962, Ex/Current Serviceman/woman (with a Defence Discount Service Card), NHS/Emergency Service Workers.
- Under 18 - Born on or after 02/08/2003.
- Under 12 - Born on or after 02/08/2009.
How to buy tickets at Stevenage FC...
- Online at www.borotickets.co.uk.
- In person from the Club Shop, which is open Thursday & Friday (10am - 7pm), and Tuesday & Saturday home Matchdays (12pm - Kick-Off). The shop is also open 15 minutes after the final whistle.
- By telephone - call us on 01438 223223 during the above hours and our club shop staff will be able to assist.
- From the ticket office on the day of a game (open from midday for a Saturday home match and from 5pm for a midweek home match). This is also where tickets bought online for collection can be collected from.
- On the turnstiles on the day of the game
Tickets for away fans at the Lamex Stadium are sent out to the visiting team approximately a month before the fixture takes place.
In most cases, supporters should buy through the visiting club but depending on the allocation taken, visiting fans may also be able to buy from borotickets.co.uk.
Click the fixture, select "away supporter" and choose your ticket from the South Stand section.
Unless the full allocation of 1390 away tickets have been sold ahead of the game, visiting fans can also buy their tickets on the day at matchday prices from either the Ticket Office or South Stand Turnstiles.